Sunday 29 March 2020

Serene Sunday

The second theme weekly theme I run on Instagram in the virtual photography community is Serene Sunday. A juxtaposition to Fight Club Friday. Sunday focuses on peace and tranquillity.

Red dead Redemption 2 shot by Grownasskid5280
I think it makes a nice end to the week, some respite before the onslaught of a new week commences. A time to relax and breathe, take in the beauty that surrounds you in any game.

The Witcher 3 Shot by Wolfwithashield
There have been a whole host of entries in recent weeks and the number gradually grows. In this post I have showcased some of the most recent entries.  


Days Gone Shot by Dragngirle Gaming

If you wish to join in on a 
Sunday, upload a shot to Instagram, use the tag #serenesundayvp and tag me in it @vpvibrancy I will feature you in my Story and give you a feature in the highlights of my page.


No Mans Sky shot by Robertmcbevans

Horizon Zero Dawn shot by PS4 Shots (Left) and Stellarocity (Right)

k
Final Fantasy XV shot by Dragon78

Assassin's Creed Origins shot by VP Fauna
Far Cry New Dawn shot by LeonardoxAngel

Ghost Recon Breakpoint shot by me





No comments:

Post a Comment