Friday 27 March 2020

Fight Club Friday

On Instagram a lot of virtual photography groups run themes. Be it weekly or seasonal events, they encourage people to seek something specific for a shot. Inspired by these I have been running themes for a long time on Instagram in many forms, but for now I have decided to stick with rollover weekly themes.

MK 11 shot by Dragon78

Today's is Fight Club Friday. Having beaten down the week it is time to celebrate with anything combat related. Today I am showcasing one of the entries from everyone that participated in the recent weeks.

DOOM Eternal shot by Leonardxangel
If you wish to join in on a Friday, upload a shot to Instagram, use the tag #fightclubfridayvp and tag me in it @vpvibrancy I will feature you in my Story and give you a feature in the highlights of my page.


 WWE 2K18 shot by Aaantonisia     Control shot by Stellaocityvp

Star Wars: The Fallen Order shot by Wonkeegameshots
The Witcher 3 shot by Tonio Game Show

Devil May Cry 5 shot by Wolfwithashield

Horizon Zero Dawn by GamingTurtle
Tomb Raider by Threshold Kid
Dead or Alive 6 shot by AJ.gaming.captures


No comments:

Post a Comment