Thursday 23 April 2020

My Nintendo App Launches


Across this blog I do focus most of my news items on PC and Playstation items. I had a couple of followers say how much they liked the news items, but how most of the time they were not very relevant to them. In an effort to correct this I shall throw in some more Nintento, iOS/Android and Xbox news when I come across it.


In Japan Nintendo has launched its My Nintendo App for both iOS and Android devices. Its been a long time coming but this app lets you check the latest Nintendo news, shop at the Nintendo Store, watch Nintendo Directs and even track your play time across your 3DS, Switch and Wii U.  Allowing those stat hungry players to salivate over their clocked up hours and the parents to help keep check of their child's potential gaming addiction. 

While there is no news on whether the rest of the world will see this app come to fruition fans are hopeful that something will see Western shores in the near future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment