Thursday 30 April 2020

MotoGp 20: Enthusiast Gamer



Motorbike enthusiast, Platinum Hunter and virtual photographer Enthusiast Gamer is back. Last week I featured him for his Days Gone shots, today a week later, we have his new work with MotoGp 20 by Milestone

Many virtual photographers I see of late are complaining about a "lack of games to shoot", or that the community is "too samey". To them I say try something new. Maybe racing games aren't your thing, but why not try shooting something different. Kevin has shot these racers wonderfully and with such a vibrancy. 


I could not resist showcasing these shots as they are simply stunning. One of my greatest joys and inspirations is when people shoot things outside of the current flavours on Instagram. Kevin has done just that and once again inspired me to try something new. 


For more of his work check out his Instagram here


No comments:

Post a Comment