Thursday 2 April 2020

A Demo With Photo Mode


Recently I downloaded Code Vein hoping to trial the photo mode. Half way through the demo I realised that it did not have one. A lot of games in this day and age do not have demos, let alone one that trials the games photo mode. I am not sure why, as we all know, photo mode makes for a great free advertising campaign. 

Bound by Wolfwithashield

Wolfwithashield
recently started playing Bound (A PS4 exclusive) and uploaded some shots yesterday, which reminded me of the fun I had with the photo mode within it's short demo. The demo itself is not very long but showcases the games visual style, constant ballet action and unique dream-like quality perfectly. 


Bound Demo shot by me

If you fancy trying something new or just getting a few experimental shots off then I would highly recommend the demo. I bought the game soon after as it was on sale (and often is) but just the demo alone will be enough to showcase a few great virtual photography shots and mix things up a bit.

Bound Demo shot by me

If you are a PC owner I can also tell you that the new Resident Evil 3 demo not only has an injectable free cam, but also a huge amount of fan made mods. Possibly the most for any demo ever made. I have showcased and linked a bunch of them below. The time and energy the modding community put in the games is amazing. Resident Evil 2's mods made my game play experience stretch to a sweet 55 hours. Playing around with costumes, taking shots with the free camera and pushing myself to try some crazy hard challenges.


Not being able to play the game on release due to a lack of income, I have taken to embracing the demo with all of its mods. These shots are not edited, as to show you a true representation of the demos look. For fancier shots, check out my Instagram page. There are many mods beyond these, I just showcased some of my favourites. Browse Nexus Mods for more.











Classic Nemesis has been removed 
but I am sure he will make a return.







No comments:

Post a Comment