Tuesday 18 August 2020

Fallout 76: Ghostly Fog Crawler


Ghostly Fog Crawler is easily one of my favourite Fallout photographers. Fallout 76 was not well received but despite this it has a solid fan base that embrace it with all their heart. 

In her work we can see just how much Ghostly Fog Crawler adores the world and the characters that she has created. 

Each shot brings with it both the grit of the post apocalyptic setting but also juxtaposes this with bright and vibrant colours, giving it a powerful comic book feel.

A lot of virtual photographers shoot the fallout worlds drab and depressing or the opposite and make it totally madcap and silly. Both of course are cool, but what makes Ghostly Fog Crawler stand out is that she turns it into a vibrant and slick world that I would want to be a part of.  

For more of their work check out the Instagram profile here.


3 comments:

  1. I love her page, I always find myself sharing her posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh my gosh I love it ❤️😍 thank you so much for doing this. It is incredible😭 ♥️✨

    And Thomas ( who commented on this ^) thank you so much as well! 🥺🙏 People like the two of you are the ones giving others as well the much needed motivation and encouragement to keep sharing the amazing photos of this marvellous game! Keep up your pages too, you're all amazing♥️
    -Boop

    ReplyDelete