Tuesday 25 August 2020

Huge Impending Warframe Update

 

With the new Heart of Demios update Warframe players will see possibly the largest amount of changes that have happened at one time in a while.

I have played the game on Xbox, PC and now the Playstation 4, I have never "finished" the game. Really, unless you make the game your life you are unlikely to complete everything. It is a game that really is what the player makes it. 

On the Xbox me and my good friend wandered around blind and had a lot of fun. We didn't even get as far as The Second Dream quest, which kind of flips the game on its head and the real game begins. 

My PC experience was very different, I was guided and educated by more veteran players. I focused on maxing out and formaing two weapons and two frames, essentially making them fairly unbeatable. Nothing was an obstacle between my two choices. 

Now on the PS4 I have taken to exploring as much as possible. I recently hit over twenty warframes and have started preparing some more end game frames for the harder content. Now it is about embracing the beauty of the game, the friends I play it with and just having a good time. 

The wonderful thing about the game is that it is free and you can do all of it for free. Unlock every warframe, weapon and access every mission. There is a grind to get end game abilities and gear but you can do the entire story and enjoy the game without ever attaining it. 

The good news is that with the Heart of Demios release we will see a new opening for new players, hopefully a more player friendly and exciting start to match the later quest arcs. The twists and turns the story takes along the way are suprising and baffling. The Second Dream and the Chains of Harrow really pulled me in like no other free to play game ever has. 



For old and new alike the Heart of Demios will be worth downloading or re-logging into the game. Give it a spin and I promise you you will not be disappointed.


No comments:

Post a Comment