Wednesday 19 August 2020

Control: Titanusgojira

 

Titanusgojira was a new profile to me only last week. One thing I love about Instagram is constantly bumping into new talent and skill sets. Everyone shoots games differently and that is what keeps me there. Inspiration and variation to me are key.

Titanusgojira aka Tom, shows us a wide wealth of vibrant content from a selection of photo mode games. Constantly positing new and varied content he is one to follow. 

I especially like the impact of his Control shots. Turning away from the typical dreamy, Lynchian dreamscapes and moving into brighter pastures. Each shots brings a punch of colour and sheds a different perspective on the Control experience. Frenetic action coupled with immense power. Sheer beauty. 

For more of Titanusgojira's work check out his page here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment