Saturday 20 June 2020

The Last of Us: VP Vibrancy


The Last of Us by VP Vibrancy

As I won't be getting the second instalment for some time I thought I would post four of my shots from my play-through of The Last of Us.

The Last of Us by VP Vibrancy

Naughty Dog
have been wonderful to virtual photographers and it is amazing to be able to take shots in older games. The Uncharted Trilogy release that was given to all PS Plus subscribers and then for free during lockdown was brilliant and The Last of Us is no exception. 

The Last of Us by VP Vibrancy

It may not be the most diverse photo mode but there is plenty to take shots of and the game stretches across so many locations. I hope you enjoy the showcase week. If you have any shots of The Last of Us you would like to share, contact me and I shall get them up on the blog. 

The Last of Us by VP Vibrancy


No comments:

Post a Comment