Wednesday 17 June 2020

Red Dead Redemption 2 x Zero Zero Zero Zero


To go along with my platinum trophy from Zero Zero Zero Zero, I decided to start making some virtual photography shots for the games that would never even come close to requiring virtual photography. 


I started with this as the picture does all of the work. Its a western, with sci-fi elements. My goal was to try and capture the feeling in the artwork and game without using Photoshop or other heavy editing software. Red Dead Redemption 2 was the game that I approached. While they do not radiate Sci-fi I like to think I captured the games tension and also exhaustive qualities. 


I wanted our protagonist to look tired and worn but ready for the next barrage of insanity.  If you have used a game to pay homage to another game get in touch via my about section and I will feature you here on the blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment