Monday 1 June 2020

Star Wars Battlefront 2: AJ Gaming Captures



Alex aka AJ Gaming Captures has always been one of my long term favourites on Instagram. Not only is he a kind hearted virtual photographer but also, like me, he shoot anything he plays. 

I respect any photographer that is not afraid to shoot from any game they can play regardless of whether it has an amazing photo mode or not. Too many Virtual photographers rely on the perfect photo mode and fear to stretch their talents elsewhere. I'm not talking about game exclusive accounts but those that only shoot from a handful of the popular choices. 


War Thunder, Zombie Army 4 and The Order 1886 are among some of the less popular VP choices that Alex has shot from. It is this sense of adventure and creativity that inspires me most.

Today I showcase his Star Wars Battlefront 2 shots as they really represent what he is capable of when given the tools to work with. I'm not a huge fan of Star Wars, but his shots make me want to buy the game for the PC. The colours and the portraits are sublime. 


I think we can all take inspiration from his work and wide gaming choices and subject matter. For more of his work see his page here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment