Sunday 19 July 2020

Ghost of Tsushima - VP Vibrancy


Ghost of Tsushima was released on Friday and what a game it is. Not being able to afford games on release at the moment, I was lucky enough to have Enthusiast Gamer let me share play his for an hour on the games release. I watched him immerse for a while before having a turn myself and then I watched him conquer some Mongol outposts and progress in the story. 


The game achieves all it sets out to do. Visually stunning it through me straight into the world of a Kurosawa movie, stoic, violent and beautiful. It took my breath away.  


While the photo mode is astounding and very well developed and the games visuals are pretty much perfect, what sold me even more was the combat. Fluid, cinematic and rewarding you have to play it to really get a feel for it. Just in a mere three hours experience, I could not recommend the game highly enough.




No comments:

Post a Comment