Friday 3 July 2020

The Last of Us Part 2: Gr8gamingshots


As The Last of Us showcases continue today we have the shots of Gr8gamingshots. Thrilled to have him on board with the showcase, he has always been an inspiration to me. From the first day I made my account I followed him and I have been an avid support of his work ever since.


Today in this host of early The Last of Us Part 2 content we see Ellie at the start of the new road ahead. Being a virtual photographer that spends his time exclusively shooting from PS4 games with a decent photo mode, he has honed his skills and knows how to find and capture set pieces. This is especially relevant in his pursuit of Spider-Man and the effective use of locations and remote areas to get exactly what he desires.


Many virtual photographers shy away from backgrounds when it comes to portraiture, but Gr8gamingshots always takes in into consideration to tell the story within the shots. 

Since he sent me these pictures Gr8gamingshots has uploaded more. To see those and plenty of other games check out his page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment