Monday 18 May 2020

Warframe: VP Vibrancy


I won't often showcase my own work on here but from time to time I do not think it hurts. Here is a selection of Warframe photographs from myself. 


The monsters in the game go neglected in most virtual photographers shots so I often spend time shooting the monsters of the game too. Plenty more of this to come every Monday on my Instagram page for #MonsterMondayVP


Both combat actions and emotes are useful for conveying emotion, slow down time and have a go at creating some dynamic scenes. 


The more Warframes in your arsenal the more you will have to take shots of. In four weeks I now have eleven in my arsenal, three I dispensed with. The seasonal events reward a Warframe slot, as does completing the solo quest The Sacrifice. Completing the War Within also unlocks some more cool photo opportunities, but I shan't spoil the surprise. 


You may not be able to take shots in game but the Captura mode gives you almost everything you could dream of. It is far more expansive than most photomodes and its free!

No comments:

Post a Comment